October 4, 2014

Running Updates (weeks 1 and 2)

Hey, peeps! Sorry for the absence of the regular posting schedule. . .life' been crazy and I haven't had much time. :)

As most of you know, I am not part of a Varsity Cross Country team as of Thursday, but if you didn't, you can read the full scoop HERE. Anyway. I'm super excited to be apart of this great team, even though Cross Country meets are almost over (only 2 left for Cville) and am looking forward to running with and racing with the other team mates.

I've been doing  a lot more running these last few weeks, in comparison to the last month(s). Yikes. Thankfully I'm back on my schedule, and completing my mileage goals. Running is such a therapeutic sport, I have to say. . .and running in the fall has been so much fun!
The total mileage for this past week (September 29th - October 4th) is: 15.4 miles.

I ran a 5 miler today. . .it was raining and very windy, but thankfully I got 'er done. :) I ran 5 miles in 37 minutes - at a 7.4 min/mile pace. ;) I was excited. . .



Last week I ran 14.8 miles, which was so close to my goal of 15 - 20 miles a week, but. . .oh well. :) Those runs were mainly 2 - 3+ miles a day.

There's the scoop. . .happy running!

#befitbehappy

No comments:

Post a Comment